©2020 MARGARET HINES AND/OR MAGPIE DESIGNS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Thank you for purchasing our designs. We hope you enjoy stitching them out on whatever unique project you are creating 😊
THE EMBROIDERY DESIGN FILES, GRAPHIC FILES, PRODUCTION INFORMATION, AND ANY OTHER FILES PROVIDED AS PART OF THE ZIPPED EMBROIDERY FILE PURCHASED ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF MARGARET HINES AND/OR MAGPIE DESIGNS AND MAY NOT BE SOLD, DUPLICATED, SHARED, OR REPRESENTED AS ANOTHER PERSON AND/OR ENTITY'S PROPERTY, CREATION OR WORK.
THE SINGLE USER LICENSE WHICH YOU HAVE PURCHASED AS THE "ACCOUNT HOLDER" REGISTERED ON MAGPIE DESIGNS WEBSITE PERMITS FOR THE FOLLOWING USES:
- The Account Holder may stitch out the embroidery files on finished projects for personal use, gifts or sale by the Account Holder only as original purchaser of the embroidery design. The Account Holder may use the embroidery designs as part of a finished project/product for sale, whether by way of direct custom order, via the Account Holder's own website or social media site, craft show/sewing fairs, and/or similar cottage industry, to an aggregate overall maximum of 50 times/items.
- If the Account Holder wants to use a design from Magpie Designs as part of an educational workshop, class or event, whether on-line or in a physical location, special permission can be arranged and a special licensing fee will apply. Contact Margaret at www.magpieembroiderydesigns.com through the Contact Us page or directly at email@example.com for information regarding educational licensing.
- If the finished projects/items are either displayed by the Account Holder on-line (i.e. on a website or social media site, in a blog, etc.) with any portion of the purchased embroidery design visible, or in a physical location such as a craft show or store, acknowledgement crediting the embroidery design to Margaret Hines / Magpie Designs and a link to www.magpieembroiderydesigns.com is required to be provided.
- The Account Holder may not lend, give or sell files to anyone EVER. The Account Holder may not change, add to, or delete parts of any of the files and otherwise represent them, whether altered or not, as the Account Holder's own designs or creations.
- The Account Holder MAY change thread colours indicated in the design file or associated files, use a different preferred thread type (e.g. Madeira, Gunold, Floriani, Sulky, etc.) or weight, use different materials or stabilizers than may be recommended, etc. Margaret Hines / Magpie Designs shall not be liable or responsible for any problems or issues with the finished embroidery result attributable to such decisions by the Account Holder.
- Under no circumstances shall the Account Holder send the embroidery files to another embroiderer or digitizer to be changed or resized in any way, by any electronic or physical method.
- This license does NOT grant to the Account Holder use of the design for commercial use not otherwise specified above. Commercial use licenses can be purchased for an additional fee. Contact Margaret at www.magpieembroiderydesigns.com through the Contact Us page or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to respect the above copyright provisions can and will result in denial of further orders from the Account Holder, termination of such account without further notice, and/or further legal action by Margaret Hines / Magpie Designs.